My Addiction (Club Desire) - Cassie Ryan
My Addiction (Club Desire, #2)My Addiction by Cassie Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have to say that I thought this was a great addition to the series even though I felt that it was more of a romantic suspense than an BDSM story. BDSM was the backdrop for the bigger picture which was why Undercover FBI agent Dex Alexander is in LA to begin with, Dex is looking for a terrorist group the FBI believes that tech expert Kate Fretwell has been helping. Kate is a member of the Dungeon a BDSM club so Dex goes undercover with the hopes of becoming Kate's Dom for a while to see what she is hiding and if she has any knowledge of how she is being used.

The chemistry between Kate and Dex was great, and I loved the fact that he became protective of her before they even decided to do a scene or anything else. I wouldn't call this insta-love but it was close. This story was well written and has you guessing about everyone that Dex and Kate come into contact with.

My Addiction (Club Desire, #2) by Cassie Ryan

***I have received this book from Random House Publishing Group - Loveswept through netgalley in exchange for my honest review*** https://www.netgalley.com/
Professional reader netgalley80% netgalleyTop Reviewer2016 NetGalley Challenge