Ghost by Candace Blevins

Ghost (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club) (Volume 8) - Candace Blevins
Ghost (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club Book 8)Ghost by Candace Blevins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book has so much going on at times I felt I needed to re-read something because I couldn't believe what I read the first time. Ghost's father had married Hailey’s mother when he was eleven and she was eight then the day after he graduated high school Darnell took his son and left Hailey and Aggie behind, that was six years ago and they just ran into one another for the first time and let me tell you was that a shock and a half for both of them. Hailey is a strong female that had to do what she had to do in order to survive, she doesn't regret her choices but at times she is embarrassed about them. Ghost (aka Dare) was always a mysterious person in the other RTMC books, he was around in the background and doing things that needed to be done but we never really got to know him until now, and WOW there is a lot going on with him. Likeable, loveable, thoughtful, considerate, kind are a few of words you wouldn't associate with a bad boy biker but that is exactly what Dare is.

I don't want to give to much away but I have to say that, just when you think the Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club has all types of supernaturals as brothers and sisters of the club Candace Blevins goes and throws in a hybrid! Yep! a paranormal super-being that you have never seen before and oh boy the hoops you have to jump through to get the Concilio to allow you to go on and be a part of society, it's crazy!

The last third of the book had me wondering a lot of things, first and foremost will there be a time where we see these characters down the line when they are suppose to be old and gray but need to start over in a new place because certain paranormal species do not age and live for a very, very long time.

This was a great addition to the series and if you have read any of Candace Blevins's books you know the sex is HAWT, although it's not as plentiful in this book, the story was a good one that will keep your attention and to tell you the truth I didn't miss the overabundance of sex because the story was so engrossing I hadn't even realized it until I finished the entire book.

Ghost (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club Book 8) by Candace Blevins

**I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book given to me by the author**
Nadine's ARC image