Major Misconduct: An Aces Hockey Novel - Kelly Jamieson
I love this new series! Major Misconduct has a little of everything going on, brother and sister fighting like only brothers and sister can, brother warning everyone away from sister, sister secretly hooking up with a teammate of brothers, some hockey games, lots of sex, and of course secrets that don't remain secret.

Lovey decided she needed a new start so she packed up and moved to Chicago showing up on her brothers doorstep without any notice and requested that she say with him until she could find someplace of her own. Now her brother Duncan always thought that she was flighty and this was a perfect example of why he believed that, Marc is Duncan's roommate and teammate on the NHL Chicago Aces Hockey Team, one look between Marc and Lovey and sparks are flying.

This was an enjoyable read that once I picked up I didn't want to put it down, I am looking forward to getting to know the rest of the Aces Hockey team in future books and I hope that Duncan finds someone soon, maybe then he will lay off on Marc and Lovey ;)

***I have received this book from Random House Publishing Group - Loveswept through netgalley in exchange for my honest review*** https://www.netgalley.com/

Professional reader net galleyTop Reviewer100 Book Reviews80% netgalley