great collection of Paranormal Romances

Shifted Sheets Presents: Merry Shiftmas: A 9 Book Paranormal Collection - Ava Hunt, Cecilia Lane, Bliss Devlin, Ophelia  Sexton, J. M. Page, Audrey Noire, Wednesday  Raven, Talon N. Claw, Sennah Tate, Rebekah Blue
What a great collection of Paranormal Romances with several new to me authors. I will continue to update this review as I finish reading each of the stories.

The Bear Shifter's Fortune by Ava Hunt
Elana and Shawn have each been persuaded by their friends to put a profile up on a dating website, Elana has been stuck in a rut and her friends are tired of it so when Shawn messages her about getting together the keep on her until she accepts. At first they are awkward together, I didn't feel the intsa-love or even insta-lust with them and it could have been because they were each holding back. Shawn is hiding a HUGE secret from everyone other than his brother and Elana feels something is wrong but she cannot figure it out, watching a psychic try to figure out something that she cannot "read" was pretty funny, This book was more on the serious side than the humorous one though. I have to admit that I appreciated Shawn's old fashioned ways, even if it did drive Elana crazy. This was the first time I have read something from Ava Hunt and this was a good peek into her world, I look forward to reading more of her work.
The Bear Shifter's Fortune by Ava Hunt

Burning for the Dragon by Cecilia Lane
This was a hot little read, I really enjoyed the story of Penelope and Luca. Action packed and steamy sex scenes, who could ask for more, in fact I have added the rest of the series to my TBR shelf and I look forward to reading more of Cecilia Lane's work. Luca has become the Heir Apparent now that his older brother Leo has been killed and his parents are pushing him to find a mate or they will find one for him. Not wanting his parents to find someone for him he goes to the Fated Hearts club where he meets Penelope, there is an instant connection between the two and I loved their quirky banter while having drinks. This story involves a truly crazed ex-girlfriend that has big aspirations and she doesn't like that Penelope may come between her and her dreams.
Burning for the Dragon (Fated Hearts Club, #1) by Cecilia Lane

Fugitive by Bliss Devlin

The Prince and the Cyborg: A Space Age Fairy Tale by J. M. Page

The Last Prince by Audrey Noire

Bearly Hanging On 1 by Wednesday Raven

Little Red Riding Wolf - Talon N. Claw

Tempting the Tiger by Sennah Tate

Trouble Bruin by Rebekah Blue

**I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book given to me by Shifted Sheets, this is a completely honest and non-incentivized review**