Hers to Heal - Vonnie Davis
I have to start off by saying that I did enjoy the chemistry between the two main characters, Reece and Gina) but I loved Piper...what a little spitfire that kid was. Piper had no filter when it came to what she said, in true kid fashion, and there were times that I just couldn't help but shake my head while saying "kids" out loud. Now back to Gina and Reece, Reece is suffering from severe PTSD now that he has been rescued from the terrorists that held him captive, he also lost an arm and that is how he met Gina, she is his physical therapist determined to get him to use his prosthetic as if it was still his original arm.

Reece was so far into his own head that he never spoke to anyone, actually when I read the books blurb I thought he might be mute but that wasn't the case at all, he just needed a reason to start speaking again and Piper he found that reason. I absolutely loved the bond that Reece and Piper had and when a series of events unfold I understand why he did what he did. I am not going to let on about what happened but I will say that if I was in his shoes towards the end of the book I would have done the same thing.

I CANNOT WAIT to read JJ and Ashley's story!!! Hers to Heal (Black Eagle Ops, #2) by Vonnie Davis ***I have received this book from Random House Publishing Group - Loveswept through netgalley in exchange for my honest review*** https://www.netgalley.com/ Professional reader net galleyTop Reviewer100 Book Reviews80% netgalley