Dark Corners - A.M. Madden
Dark Corners (True Heroes, #3)Dark Corners by A.M. Madden
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a great addition to the True Heroes Series! We met David in Glass Ceilings when he was in hiding because his sister Angela's ex was murdered and he was a person of interest. I knew then that there was more than meets the eye with this Army Vet and boy oh boy was I right. I LOVED David! He was the quiet, mysterious, sexy man that I knew had a tortured soul and in Dark Corners we find out that he is all those things and Much, Much more!
Dark Corners (True Heroes, #3) by A.M. Madden

Maygen was struggling to gain her independence from an overprotective father but she felt as if she was finally succeeding in that department. The way Maygen and David meet was pretty funny and you can tell instantly that the chemistry between the two will definitely heat your kindle. When Maygen is around David his PTSD isn't as bad as it normally is which is a blessing because he gets some pretty bad episodes. I really enjoyed the give and take of the relationship between Maygen and David, they each get something from the other that they need, it's like two magnets being drawn together and becoming stronger because of it.

I have enjoyed this series and I cannot wait for the next book.
Dark Corners (True Heroes, #3) by A.M. Madden

***I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book that I requested from Random House Publishing Group - Loveswept through Netgalley*** https://www.netgalley.com/
Professional reader net galleyTop Reviewer100 Book Reviews80% netgalley