Polished - Alyssa Turner
PolishedPolished by Alyssa Turner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I want to start by Thanking Cynthia F. for recommending this book to me, I have never read any of Alyssa Turner's before and I really have no idea why I hadn't found her earlier. This book was HOT!

Rory and Spencer are in a committed relationship for quite a while but there has always been a secret fantasy that Spencer kept hidden....or so he thought. Anyway, Rory has a secret of her own and maybe, just maybe Jack will be the answer they are both looking for to help fulfill both of them.
Jack was working with Spencer when something terrible happened, and to be honest I had to stop reading because of what was going on...this part hit a little bit to close to home for my comfort....so after a break I went back and pushed through because I knew its just the story and not actually happening, so with my fear tucked away and hidden I continued to read this wonderful story.

I haven't read many stories where they has been an established couple and then they bring a third party into the mix, I would think it isn't something to easily write about but Alyssa Turner did a great job with it, especially addressing jealousy issues which I would think would be a major problem to the established couple. This was a great story and I look forward to reading more books by Alyssa Turner, so thanks again Cynthia for the great book recommendation, and I should thank Veronica for the book loan, you ladies ROCK!