Slave Hunt (Subs Club) - J.A. Rock
Slave Hunt (The Subs Club, #5)Slave Hunt by J.A. Rock
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

hail, hail the gangs all here!
Slave Hunt (The Subs Club, #5) by J.A. Rock
Once I saw that J.A. Rock wrote another book in The Subs Club series I was thrilled and couldn't wait to read it. Although this book is a lot shorter than the others it was packed with all of our favorite people, this book was unique in the way the story was given, instead of single, dual, or even third person narration, we are told this story from 10, yes TEN different points of view.
You must read the four books in the series before this one otherwise you will be totally lost and although it will most likely still be an enjoyable read, you really do need the back stories to get the most out of it.
Slave Hunt (The Subs Club, #5) by J.A. Rock

Kel and Greg are hosting a "Slave Hunt" where all of the participants are guaranteed to have some fun whether your a Dom/Domme or a Sub, doesn't matter because each person will get what they need from the hunt and some will even find answers to questions they are having about their relationships.
I loved seeing the entire gang together again and although I wish the book was longer I really did love it. If you read the series I would highly recommend reading this book as well, you will not be disappointed.

***I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book that I received from Riptide Publishing through netgalley*** https://www.netgalley.com/
Professional reader net galleyTop Reviewer100 Book Reviews80% netgalley