MeatMeat by Opal Carew
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I have mixed feelings about this book, first it definitely wasn't as good as some of the other books that Opal Carew has written, the story plot was a good one it just fell short in my opinion. There were a few things that I didn't like about each of the characters and I guess that is one of the biggest reasons I didn't enjoy it as much as I could have.

Rex and Rebecca meet in the airport and when their flight gets cancelled they decided to make the most of it ;) Insta-lust at its finest. But the way Rebecca flip flopped with her feelings after they met up again was a major turn off for me. She is a strong independent woman that has a high ranking position in the hotel she works at, so it really confused me when she kept changing her mind about things, especially when it came to her feelings about Rex.
Rex, he was an interesting character that kept a LOT of secrets but what bothered me most about him was that he said that he was into kinky sex and liked to dominate in the bedroom but whenever they hit the sheets it didn't feel like he really dominated her at all. :(

Meat by Opal Carew

***I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book given to me by St. Martin's Press - Swerve through netgalley*** https://www.netgalley.com/
Professional reader net galleyTop Reviewer100 Book Reviews80% netgalley